May 10, 2011

I should be arrested...

....for neglect.

Hello, again, my little neglected blog.  Hmm... perhaps I should change your name to that, "The Little Neglected Blog."  I like how that sounds, but we'll stay with what we know.

Sorry I've been gone for so long... school is winding down (not really), which means it is insanely busy in the world of Kristi.  Oh, and the sister gets married in less than two weeks so there's that.  Oh, and I am quitting my job soon so there are things I have to tie up at work.

Let's just say, June 30 can't come soon enough because this lady needs a break!

But let's talk about what has happened in the past month or so that I've been absent...

I crafted stuff that I actually sold, or am in the process of selling, but it wasn't done through etsy (once I'm done with my job in June I figure I will start crafting and putting stuff up for sale there!).  Nevertheless, I'm excited to sell my first little clutches and makeup bags.  I'm also in the midst of sewing an awesome purse for my mom that she is taking with her on her Greece/Italy trip at the end of June!!  I will put pictures up of that later.

Also, the sister's wedding is coming up and I have things I need to craft like crazy.  I made her chair signs (but I'm not done... EEP!) and I am making these cute picture blocks that have pictures of her and her soon-to-be-hubs on them and they each contain a letter that spells out "MR & MRS HENKE."  I'm finishing those this weekend (cross my fingers!).  I also have to craft what will be the most amazing, awesome, fabulous speech EVER!  (or what might possibly be the worst, horrible, unfunny, speech ever, but we'll see.)

Also (I say that A LOT), ELEPHANTS!!  We got back from elephants a week ago and OHMYGAWRSH it was AWESOME!!  I shall post pictures soon because they pretty much rock my face off!!

And that's all.  Sorry, no pics, but I believe imagination is stronger than visual cues anyways!!

No comments: