March 4, 2011

I Wish I Was There (IWIWT) Friday!!

Hello and welcome to my Friday post titled, "I Wish I Was There."  This post is going to be dedicated to five places I would rather be than in frigid and snowy Minneapolis.  It will hopefully be my regular Friday post.

So let's begin.

#1
Where I want to be today 3/4/11


The first place I would always rather be than anywhere else (and especially today) is Greece!  Athens, Greece to be exact. *sigh*

#2
Where I wish I was 3/4/11

The second place I would rather be today is Cape 'N Cod (I know it's Cape Cod, but when I was little I always thought there was an "and" in between it so I said Cape 'N Cod and it's kind of just stuck!) This is me and the hubs in front of Nobska Lighthouse in Woods Hole.  My family spent just about every summer vacationing on the Cape (just for a week or two, we're not like the Kennedy's or anything) and this was the first time the fiance (at the time) got to come along!

#3
IWIWT 3/4/11


The third place I would rather be today is Santorini, Greece.  Yes, I know it's another Greek place (but I'm obssessed!!).  I just want sun and warmth and ocean breezes right now!! 

#4
IWIWT 3/4/11

The fourth place I would rather be is home.  Home as in where I grew up (which is near Madison, WI).  I wouldn't necessarily want to be there right now (LOTS o' Snow, so it's not much different than here) but I sometimes get homesick and wish I could go back to the days of yore!

#5
IWIWT 3/4/11

And the fifth place I would rather be (which is really more like the first place I'd rather be), is anywhere with the handsome man above!  I love him so much and wish I could spend every minute with him!  I'll have to share our story some day, because I think it's sweet and shows just what a great guy he is (and how lucky I am!).

So that's it for IWIWT Friday...come back next week, when hopefully I won't use only my photos (not exactly sure what the rules are for borrowing photos from google searches...probably just put the link where I got it from, right?)

Also, this weekend is going to be a craft-filled creationista extravaganza!!  WOOT!

No comments: