March 11, 2011

I Wish I Was There (IWIWT) Friday!!

WOAH!  Today has been jammed packed, I'm exhausted and it's not even over yet (class until 9:30pm).

So that means there are only two places I would rather be today for "Wish I Was There Friday."  The first place I wish I was today is...



Photo credit.
 ...a spa!!  Just thinking of that is calming me already!  I wish I was this girl!

The second place I would rather be today is in my bed... oh goodness I am so tired.  I feel as if every minute of the past week has been work, school, work, school, work, school... ahhhhhhhhh!!

I need a break, but I won't get one until... well I don't know when I will get a break!  (And by break I mean something longer than the weekend!)

So here's to a good and relaxing weekend for you (and me)!

No comments: